Is my tablet compatible?
How to set up my toys?
Please click here to see how to set up your toys
Where can I find the Marbotic apps?
Where can I buy Smart Numbers and Smart Letters?
Directly from our website. Please visit the store!
Are the connected toys safe for kids?
Our toys work without WiFi, Bluetooth or batteries. They are passive pieces powered by the static electricity of the body. This makes them both very reliable and safe for kids.
Are the toys safe for tablets?
Every wooden block has 3 soft pods on the back that are gentle to the tablet and do not scratch the screen.
Are new Smart Letters/Numbers apps currently under development?
How can I clean the toys?
Simply wipe gently with a wet cloth. If necessary, use a little bit of mild detergent. Do not soak.
Do the toys contain any harmful materials?
The toys are only made of wood, metal and conductive plastic. Every material has been chemically tested to be safe.
What testing have the toys undergone?
The toys have been thoroughly tested, and comply with US, Canada and Europe safety norms (EN 71-1, EN 71-2, EN 71-3, ASTM F963-11, SOR/2011-17)
How to turn on the sound when using the apps?
First, open the app and tap on the music note in the lower left corner to activate the sound.
If there is no sound after that, there are two ways to solve the issue :
iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air, iPad mini 1, 2, 3 :
Deactivate the mute mode with the mute button next to the volume buttons.
iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 and more:
On your screen, open the settings banner by swiping with your finger from the top-right.
After that, switch off the bell icon to unmute.
Can I use multiple languages in Marbotic apps?
- 10 fingers, Up to 100, More or Less, Alphamonster and Vocabubble: all languages are all accessible for free. To change the language simply click on the flag at the top right in the menu of each app.
- Bla Bla Box: The first language you choose is for free. All extra languages can be purchased.
- Lil Reader: is English immersion app, only available in English (British and American accents available).
I need to enter an activation code, but I have not received it, what should I do?
- Have you checked in the mailbox that you used when registering?
- Have you checked your spam?
- Still can’t find the code? Contact us!
I encounter a recognition problem with one of my wooden pieces, what can I do ?
- Check that your tablet is updated.
- Check that your apps are updated. To check this, go to the App Store or the Play Store> Updates> update (if needed)
- Check that the zoom of your iPad is not activated because it can interfere with the detection of our toys. To disable it go to Settings> General> Accessibility.
- I did not find the solution to my problem. Contact us directly. We will answer as soon as possible!
I cannot play with an app. There’s a bug or it freezes, what should I do?
Do not hesitate to update your device if there is an available update. Based on your feedback, we are constantly improving our apps to provide you the best user experience possible.
My child has lost or damaged one of the toy pieces. What can I do?
Please contact us and we will send you a replacement piece.
I did not find the answer to my question. What can I do?
Please contact us directly through the contact page and we will get back to you as soon as possible!