Is my tablet compatible?
How do I set up my toys?
Please click here to see how to set up your toys
Where can I find the Marbotic apps?
Where can I buy the Marbotic sets?
Directly from our website. Please visit the store!
Are the connected toys safe for kids?
Our toys work without WiFi, Bluetooth, or batteries. They are passive wooden pieces powered by the static electricity of the body. This makes them both reliable and safe for children.
Are the toys safe for tablets?
Each wooden block has 3 soft pads on the back. Thus, they are gentle to the tablet and don’t scratch the screen.
Are there new apps currently under development?
How can I clean the stamps?
Simply wipe gently with a wet cloth. If necessary, use a little bit of mild detergent. Do not soak.
Do the toys contain any harmful materials?
The toys are made of wood, metal, and conductive plastic. Each material has been chemically tested to be safe.
What testing have the toys undergone?
The toys have been thoroughly tested, and comply with US, Canada and Europe safety norms (EN 71-1, EN 71-2, EN 71-3, ASTM F963-11, SOR/2011-17)
How do you turn the sound on when using the apps?
First, open the app and tap on the musical note in the lower left-hand corner to activate the sound.
If there is no sound after that, there are two ways to solve the issue:
iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air, iPad mini 1, 2, 3 :
Deactivate the mute mode with the mute button next to the volume buttons.
iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 and more:
On your screen, open the settings banner by swiping with your finger from the top-right.
Then, switch the bell icon off to unmute.
Can I use multiple languages in the Marbotic apps?
- Marbotic Letters & Marbotic Numbers apps are available in English and French.
(Other languages updates are still in progress)
- For 10 Fingers, Up To 100, More or Less, Alphamonster, Vocabubble and Smart Shapes all languages are accessible for free. To change the language simply click on the flag on the top right in the menu of each app.
- Bla Bla Box: The first language you choose is free. All extra languages can be purchased.
- Lil Reader is an English immersion app, thus, it is only available in English (British and American accents available).
- Sesame Street Numbers is an English app only.
I need to enter an activation code, but I have not received it, what should I do?
- Have you checked in the mailbox that you used when registering?
- Have you checked your spam?
- Still can’t find the code? Contact us at email@example.com!
What is your return policy?
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way. Read our ‘Terms of service‘ to know more.
Can’t find your answer? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!
I encountered a recognition problem with one of my wooden pieces, what can I do?
- Check that your tablet is updated.
- Check that your apps are updated. To do this, go to the App Store or the Play Store> Updates> update (if needed)
- Check that the zoom function on your iPad’s camera is not activated because it can interfere with the detection of our toys. To disable it go to Settings> General> Accessibility.
- I did not find the solution to my problem. Contact us directly at email@example.com. We will answer as soon as possible!
I cannot play with an app. There’s a bug or it freezes, what should I do?
Please check that your tablet and all your apps are up-to-date. If you are still facing the same issue, then try to delete and reinstall the app.
Based on your feedback, we are constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best user experience possible. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My child has lost or damaged one of the wooden stamps. What can I do?
We are happy to replace lost or broken wooden piece(s) free of charge within 60 days. In order to do so, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a replacement piece.
I did not find the answer to my question. What can I do?
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible!